Life as a Beautiful Collage . . . There is Life After 40, Girls, and We Are Just Getting Started!
Who is the Cutz&Pastes Girl? She is a masterpiece, composed of pieces and parts of her life experiences—a beautiful collage of love affairs, add-ons, adventures, make-overs, touch-ups, memories, battle scars, and baggage— spectacularly unique in her own way. Her heart resembles her great-grandmother’s Wedgewood teacup that has been mended a zillion times but is still elegant and exquisite—each crack, a badge of honor. She knows who she is and she owns it. She is flirty, fabulous, and fun and she loves herself—flaws and all, and does not buy into society’s B.S. about women over 40! The C&P Girl is creative—it is her lifeblood; and by creative, I mean in its many forms—artistic, culinary, entrepreneurial, nurturing, romantic, and so on. Join me, as I share my journey, my creative ideas, and what I have learned along the way as we design the rest of our lives.
• LOVE YOURSELF FIRST, then find love
• BE REAL—Own who you are, get to know and love your beautiful, flawed self (Wabi Sabi)
• SPREAD THE LOVE—there really is something to that “Do unto others . . . ”
• RUN WITH SCISSORS, take risks, break the freakin‘ rules already
• BE SPECTACULAR—Be the fabulous person you want to hang out with
• SET HEALTHY BOUNDARIES—Eliminate the toxins (toxic people) in your life
• ASK THE UNIVERSE for What you Want—You deserve it
• DESIGN YOUR LIFE—Don’t let anyone else define you or what you do
• LET YOUR SOUL OUT TO PLAY—Find your passion and do what you love
• CHALLENGE YOURSELF—Open your mind, learn something new
• GLASS HALF FULL—Stay above the fray and do not let anyone drag you down into the muck